We try to be fair and reasonable in our pricing. Our commissions structure is as follows:
- If classes take place for more than 4 weeks (5 or more weeks), commission is 45% of 4-week fees (one-time payment only).
- If classes take place for 4 weeks or less, commission is 25% of total fees.
For now, we do not generally collect commissions upfront. Instead an invoice will be issued to you payable within 30 days. You pay us only when you get paid. After that, you collect 100% of the fees from parent/student without any commissions.
How It Works
- Fill the tutor job application form (available where you saw the posting, e.g. social media).
- Then, we will ask you to submit a tutor profile if you haven’t already (we will guide you).
- We notify you if parent has accepted or declined your profile. If accepted, we connect you to the tutee and issue you an invoice for the commission, payable within 30 days.
- You have own transport and are willing to travel to the client’s location, or are able to conduct classes online.
- You have sufficient teaching capability and mastery of the material to be taught, i.e. you have what it takes to do the job.
- You are passionate about teaching, and are committed to showing up to classes consistently to teach.
Tutor Job Listings
Tutor jobs are currently posted to our two main official job channels. Join now!
- FindTutor.my Jobs Facebook Group
- FindTutor.my Jobs Telegram Channel
FindTutor.my does not filter tutors by race, religion, or nationality (as long as you are legally here in Malaysia). Everyone is free to apply. However, it is ultimately up to the parent or student to decide.